Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Yahoo! Mail is upgrading

 The new Yahoo! Mail interface

I just received a service announcement email from Yahoo! that asks me to upgrade to the newest version of Yahoo! Mail. For the past 8 years, I've been using the original version but I think it's time to move to the newest. There has been an invitation to upgrade last time but I did not continue because I kinda don't trust the version. It doesn't mean that I trust the version now, especially when I saw that it's still in Beta, but uh - the email said that all Yahoo! Mail users will be asked to upgrade. That means, they will eliminate the old versions, totally scrap them out. I just agreed to upgrade, thinking that there could be technical issues that they'd like to address. Like, maybe, the older version eats up a lot of space in their database, or they saw some security loopholes that they already fixed,etc.

Whichever the case, I already upgraded my account and there's no going back. Somehow I liked it. I just hope they're not going to mess up with my mails. XD

P.S. HOW TO CHANGE YOUR MAIL SKIN/ THEME

The upgrade comes with an ORANGE theme. To change this, just click OPTIONS on the upper left part of your page and click THEMES.
Select from a limited list of themes and click DONE.

I understand that there's not much to choose from for now but I expect that after the Beta version, there will be a variety and more exciting themes that we could try out.

---

1 comments:

Blog27999 said...

Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs overnight

Over 160 000 men and women are trying a simple and secret "liquids hack" to lose 1-2lbs each night while they sleep.

It's easy and it works all the time.

Here's how to do it yourself:

1) Go grab a drinking glass and fill it up half glass

2) And now do this amazing HACK

and you'll be 1-2lbs lighter the next day!

Post a Comment